Bought a nice little (I mean BIG) beer for when I pass Hank. Converted MC into a DeCicco's disciple (I think).
1) Sixpoint - Sweet Action - 5.2% - Thought I had reviewed this but apparently not. Nice little session beer, a little peach taste and silky smooth, hence the name Cream I guess!
2) Greenport Harbor Brewing - Harbor Ale - 5.3% - What's with all these session ales! Anyway nice little pale ale. I need to make a Long Island trip to see the boys at Bellport shortly, as I am the original beero!
3) Lakefront Brewery - Bridge Burner - American Strong Ale - 8% - I thought this was a barleywine, but am not sure what an American Strong Ale v. a Barleywine is. Anyway very tasty, nice beer to get into the strong portion of tonight's entertainment!
4) Ruckus Brewing - Hoptimus Prime - 9.0 % - DIPA - I guess these guys took over from Legacy. I've reviewed this before (from Legacy) so that's why I call Shenanigan's. By the way tasty beer!
5) Unibroue - Terrible - 10.5% - Belgian Strong Ale - Ouch! Outstanding!
6) Sebago Brewing - Bourbon Barrel Aged Lake Trout Stout - 6% - Surprised at the low ABV on this but it is a nice tasty offering. About $6 to $7 for a bomber. Well priced!
7) Pretty Things - Jack D'Or - 6.4% - Nice American take on the Saison style maybe a little hoppy for the style. Certainly one of the better things to come out of Massachusetts!
8) Urthel - Samaranth - 11.0% - Nice Quad. I needed that after going out walking in the monsoon!
9) Weyerbacher - Merry Monks - 9.3% Belgian Style Golden Ale - Very tasty, signing out!