Sh!t I might hit 1000 before Thanksgiving!
1) Great Lakes - Nosferatu - 8.0% - First review of a beer I traded for via BA. This is listed as an old ale with a bite. That it has, a hoppy old ale? Nice!
2) Olde Burnside - 12% -Stone of Destiny - American Strong Ale - This is a vanilla and coffee milkshake for adults. This will take a while.
3) Anchorage Brewing Company - Love Buzz - Saison - Ale Aged in French Oak Pinot Noir Barrels - Nice twist on a Saison....some of the funk is gone but you do get the wine barrel aging...fading fast need a rally!
4) Mikkeller Rauch Geek Breakfast - Awful done
5) Boulevard Brewing - Tank 7 - Farmhouse Ale 8% Kind of lite...where's the funk? Need to get some beer with taste!
6) Boulevard Brewing - Long Strange Tripel...9%...aah finally some taste.