Had a special one so I wanted to set it apart.....
1) Surly 5 - American Wild Ale 9.2% - A Dark Ale brewed with brett aged in Red Wine Barrels - So much for the digestive tract! This is very tasty although could have been aged for a bit more (my fault!). That said going to continue enjoying this one!
2) Willimantic Brewing 7.9% (I think)...Cloudiest American IPA I have ever had. Man is this smooth though. Off to Philly tomorrow!
Back from Philly....enough beer to make it to 1000 if not in my fridge, then on hand.
3) Bells - Amber Ale - 5.8% - Bells Might be the second best thing to come from Kalamazoo (after Derek Jeter). This is an extremely tasty amber, not quite as hoppy as a fresh nugget nectar, although this bottle is a bit older. Still very nice as the sweet bready malt takes over!
4) Sebago Brewing - Single Batch Series - Bourbon Barrel aged barleywine - 9.2% - Great another BA barleywine. Actually have had this before but passed out before I could review it. Shennanigans! Anyway this is loaded with caramel, vanilla, toffee (and yes bourbon).
5) Deschutes - Black Butte Poeter - Bend Oregon via Philly, via growler...silk!
6) Sly Fox - 2011 Christmas Ale - Winter Warmer - 6.5% - Ale brewed with Ginger, Cinnamon, Allspice, Nutmeg & Cloves - Wow a gingerbread cookie beer! This was dirt cheap from the Philly Beer run yesterday (5.99) glad I tried!
7) Dogfish Head - Faithfull - 7.0% Belgian Strong Ale - Brewed to commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Pearl Jam's Album 10.....don't do them any favors....cool bottle though!