Heading to a new client next Monday so took this week off. Had a very lame beer review last week. Time to make it up!
1) Sam Adam's Light 4% - One of tastiest light beers out there. I am going to be doing some session beers coming up!
2) Sam Adam's - East West Kolsch - 5.0% - Refreshing and delicious!
The battle for Dark Lord is joined! (And it has been won!)
3) Kuhnhenn - Blackberry Porter - Another tasty offering. I like the fruity taste with the chocolate undertones. This works!
4) Sierra Nevada - Best of beer camp 29 - DIPA - the Ghidorrah from Decicco's. Alex said they changed the recipe, So I am re reviewing this. Somewhere between a Celebration and a Torpedo and that is a great thing!
5) Sam Adams - Summer Ale - nice light ale with a bit of lemon. This actually may be my go to summet beer (until I change my mind tomorrow)!