Starting early, will be going all week. I play three times a day at the Copa!
1) Bells Brewery - Hell Hath no Fury - 7.5% - Nice belgian strong ale (almost a stout like in a way but then the yeast kicks in). Looking forward to some more from this brewery.
2) Bells Brewery Java Stout 7.5% - Kind of a weird beer - I get the coffee which is intense but am not sure about the tartness. Oh well such is the fate of a craft brew traveller!
3) Left Hand Brewing Snowbound Ale aka XXXmas Ale - 8.6% - Nice Winter Warmer to start thanksgiving day after a nice walk, clove cinnamon and coriander dominate - Growler via Whole Foods Bowery.
4) Cigar City Brewing - Cedar Aged Jai Alai IPA - 7.5% - Spicey IPA, kind of weird is that what Cedar tastes like? Interesting.
5) Green Flash - Le freak - 9.2% - Belgian Trippel and imerial Pale Ale - Man that is a combo. Pretty much works, get the hoppiness vs. the yeast. Nice.
6) Duvel - Tripel Hop - 9.5% - Kind of into these hoppy belgians today. A bit (much) pricey. Glad to have tried this though.
7)Sebago Brewing - Hell Awaits - Imperial Porter - Not sure of the ABV, but this is very tasty. Great malt & chocolate. Can get the alcohol hotness so who knows!