1) Rogue - Shakespeare Stout - 'tis the season for stouts I guess. I like the Rogue stuff and this in no exception. It says it has a chocolate taste but I thought it was more coffee like. Anyway I liked it and recommend it.
2)Victory Brewing - Old Horizontal - 'tis the season for barleywines I guess. 11% abv and disturbingly subtle. I can see being horizontal with this!
3) Green Flash Brewing Co. Trippel - Very good Belgian offering. 8.5% ABV.
4) Finally getting to the beers I brought back from Syracuse. Middle Ages Brewing Wailing Wench I had this as cask conditioned ale at the Blue Tusk. Still am not sure what cask conditioning is supposed to do but I really like this one!
5) Another Middle Ages Offering, Dragon Slayer Imperial Stout, I feel like I am back in the 80's when Dungeons & Dragons was hot with the MA names. That said a very good stout 9.5% ABV. Another coffee style beer!
6) Finishing up on the Middle Ages Brewing brews - Druid Fluid. Their barleywine, Very good!