Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Congressional Abomination

Matt links to this from the "loyal" opposition from the "great" state of Massachusetts.

This just went to my Congressman:

I am writing to officially deplore the remarks made by Bill Delahunt (D) Mass in recent hearings on the treatment of detainees at Guantanamo Bay to David Addington former Chief of Staff & Counsel to VP Cheney. I quote:

"I'm sure they [al Qaeda] are watching, and I'm glad they finally have a chance to see you, Mr. Addington, given your penchant for being unobtrusive."

This is a reprehensible comment and is much more serious & deserving of Congressional attention than some nit wit baseball player taking steroids. Any Congressman who expresses delight that a sworn enemy of the United States can now identify a member of any administration should be removed from their duties immediately. You and the other Republicans should push for vigorous disciplinary action against Congressman Delahunt.

No comments: