Quick hook for Nova....time to work my magic once again!
1) Lagunitas - Bavarian Styled Doppel Weizen - 9.0% - Big time banana and spicy taste. Easily drinkable. Lagunitas is under appreciated they brew great beer at a reasonable price. Well done!
2) Southport Brewing C0 - Sasco Hill Pale Ale - ? ABV - Wanted to get a growler today but really didn't want to travel to far (That's for tomorrow) so I went here. This is a nice beer extremely drinkable....lightly hoppy and bitter. Joined their VIP club and the guy charged my $17 for two pints and a 64oz growler....not a bad deal!
3) The Bruery Snicklefritz - Complex Triple
Well that was a great review....went down to DeCicco's today and picked up a bottle of the number 3 beer in the world (per Beer Advocate) Founders Canadian Breakfast Stout. Biggest in person rare haul ever!
4) Ayinger - Oktoberfest Marzen - 5.8% - Pretty damn tasty. I am not a big October Fest fan but I like this one. Think I am going to limit my October Fest purchases to German Brewers.
5) The Peekskill Brewery - Hop Common - 5.0% - Right at the Hudson River...beautiful day to be down there...This tastes a bit stronger than the published ABV. Tasty beer need to get there more
6) Abita - Vanilla Double Dog - ABV 7.0% - You got to like a stout with vanilla...great desert beer. Done for the day