Saturday, December 13, 2008

Weekend Beer Review Part 2

Survived last night's drunkfest with the Gator and am starting early today. Thanks to Gator though for the beer education it was very informative!

I have descended into the beer cave (patent pending) only to emerge tomorrow to head back to the city to see the number one womens basketball team in the country play. There may be a detour to here. By may that means definitely and detour does not mean going about 35 blocks out of my way! So for everyone I am going after my liver with a vengeance!

1) Already reviewed but ahhhhh Trappistes Rochefort 10!

2) Lump of Coal Dark Holiday Stout - ABV 8% I think this is a straight up Stout, no chocolate or other nonsense. Very good!

3) Gouden Carolus Tripel - ABV 9% - Can you imagine, me , Adam, Cooney & Gator in Belgium? I would suggest a law against that be passed immediately!

4) Rogue - Festive Ale (Belgian Style) - Don't really remember this from last night but I like the Rogue brews. That's my story I'm sticking with it!

1 comment:

mc said...

Ahhhh...you enjoy the Rochefort 10.

You will not regret your journey into the epicurian maze, but the complications and delictations will render you lost.

Lost lost lost!

God speed lad!