Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend Beer Review

Let me preface this by saying that I may go on an absolute tear tomorrow. I hit $125 on various Golden Star football pools (RIP DEW) and am going to spend most of that ill gotten booty on destroying my liver. On that note:

1) Avery Brewing - Collaboration not Litigation...I can't read much of the fine print but this is very good. It is supposed to be some variation on a Belgian Ale. I think it tastes like an IPA!

2) Xtra Gold American Tripel Ale - Captain Lawrence Brewing Company Nice American Belgian. Adam if you can get your hands on one you will like it. Brewed in Pleasantville, NY.

3) Seahorse Pale Ale - Rogue Brewing - Very nice light summer ale.

4) Extreme IPA - Rockart Brewery - Very good IPA from Vermont.

5) Duchesse de Bourgennen - A Flemish ale...way too perfumey for my tastes!

2 comments:

mc said...

Is your liver still spinning?

Jimmy said...

Like Linda Blair's head in the Exorcist!