Figured that weekend activities would be particularly grounded by this tropical storm. It hasn't started raining yet but I took a trip to Ancona's and bought a variety to sample.
1) Jubelfestbier - Brewed by Mahrs-Brau, Bramberg, Germany. A nice Octoberfest type beer but I think I found a better one.
2) Lost Sailor IPA - Berkshire Brewing Company I really enjoy IPA's and this is a good one. Unfiltered and very tasty. Unfortunately this is from Massachusetts.
3) Coney Island Sword Swallower - Steel Hop Lager. Ok so this is brewed in Saratoga by the Shmaltz Brewing Company. Still very good & Hoppy. Let me also plug the website Coney Island USA.
4) Brooklyn Brewery - Oktoberfest...I like this better than the one from Duetchland noted above!
5) Stone Coast Brewing Co - 420 IPA...Not sure if the 420 reefers to this but another very good IPA. Could it be, more alcohol, better beer?
6) Hardcore IPA - A decent import from BrewDog (Scotland). Scotland may be the only country I care to see in this world!