Thursday, December 15, 2011

Weekend Beer Review!

Already have a major score....I thought I might be able to sync 1k with Christmas but I was too quick. Premature beer as they say. Still might have an epic lineup that day none the less.

1) Kelso - Bierkraft - 10th Anniversary Imperial Stout - A hoppy stout - I think this is in the 7% range or so. Nice beer but the hoppiness makes it a bit weird.

2) Cavalry Brewing - X Limited (Nut Brown Ale) 4.6% - Nice Brown Ale - Kind of like a New castle only fresher.

3) Appalachian Brewing - Batch no. 666 - Winter Warmer - 7.7% - Translucent brown ale mild spiciness, get a little chocolate really no alcohol....nice beer glad to have tried.

4) Olde Burnside - Father Christmas Highland Ale - 9.2% - Christmas Fruitcake beer...nice!

5) Schmaltz - Hop Manna -6.8% - A Dogfish Head kind of an IPA - too malty.

6) Schmaltz - Jewbelation 10 - 10% - I am guessing an old ale...done!

No comments: