Waiting for this one....
1) Founders - Harvest Ale (Wet Hop) 6.5% - Listed as an American Pale Ale...not like SN...much hoppier. to me bordering on an American IPA. Great first beer of a hopefully extended weekend after quarter end.
2) Rogue 21 - Old Ale - 8% - OK stupid picture on the front with (I guess) the owner wearing a t-shirt that says..."Somehwhere in texas a village is missing its idiot"...well hopefully the missing village idiot from Kenya will go back soon! Fruity, plum and grape mostly...don't even detect the hops...overall though enjoyable!
3) Oskar Blues - Old Double Bagger - Barleywine 13.2% - Growler from Whole Foods...ruddy brown color, very high test...sippable!
4) White Birch Belgian Style Pale Ale - 8.5% - Wow, this really gets crushed on BA. Kind of light no real body to it. Would most likely pass on having this again.
5) Clown Shoes Eagle Claw Fist - Imperial Amber Ale - 8.0% - Now back to some taste....I like these amber ales withe the nice hops malt balance...well done!