Sunday, October 31, 2010
Just got this one in (in October that is)
1) Paulaner - Wiesn Bier - 6% - Brewed for the 200th Munich Oktoberfest. A 1 liter can with a matching mug. Pretty tasty but just a bit lite. The mug is outstanding!
2) Hacker-Pschorr - Original Oktoberfest - Better than the offering above. Nicely sweet. Well done! I might be singing "Goose Step Mama" pretty soon (only Adam will get that reference.
3) Sierra Nevada - Kellerweis - Haven't had this before, get the nice clove and banana taste. This would be great in the summer!
4) Brooklyn - Post Road Pumpkin - bit of a dissapointment here. Not mnuch going on in the body or flavor.
5) Stone Brewing - Vertical Epic 10.10.10 - Nice Tripel and the grape flavors really come out. 2 more years to go and I can do a 9, 10, 11 and 12!