Right to it...will be at it off and on all weekend!
1) Cricket Hill - Hopnotica - Very nice and mild English IPA....could drink this for a while!
2) Lagunitas - Lucky 13 - Red Ale - 8.56% - Lagunitas is one of my favorite breweries....always a solid offering...no exception here....I love the sweet nose balanced out with the hops bitterness.
3) Lagunitas - Little Sumpin Wild - Belgian Strong Pale Ale - 8.9% - Fermented with that Westmalle Yeast Strain...Hell Ice making is complicated for me....not going to get into the mix of hops/yeast but this is very tasty. The balance to me is peach. Lagunitas does it again!
4) Terrapin - Rye Squared - Still have some beers leftover from the Oak Tree haul in July....gonna have to remedy that! Says this is 9.5% wow...don't know where they are hiding that and it is also an American IPA, not a Double...hazy orange presentation and sneaky mild! I need to take another Jersey run after quarter end.
5) Brasserie Grain d' Orge - Belzebuth - 13% - Belgian Strong Ale - might have been aged a bit gotta see how this sits for a while. More orangey than anything else. Might really need to try another.
6) Sam Adams New World Triple.....End of day...Great Beer though