Thursday, February 5, 2009

Friday Pub Crawl

Started a day early at the Blind Tiger Ale House which is slowly becoming my favorite bar. Had a very good Thirsty Dog Imperial Stout. Have an itinerary for tomorrow so check back.

Continues...

Walked up Hudson Street last night into the West Village and came across Petit Abeille. This was a little restaurant where I ended up having the best beer of the night, a Scaldis Belgian Ale. Next up was Lederhosen, Ah I could almost feel a putsch coming. I had a Weltenburger Kloster Asam Bock. I stumbled across the next place, not really intending to go there, The White Horse Tavern. To me this is a tourist trap. Right around the block was the Spotted Pig where I had a cask pint of their bitter which was nice. Overall an interesting walk but I think I am going to stay on the east side for now.

No comments: