Man I skipped a week...I suck!
1) Great Divide - Rumble IPA 7.1% - An oak aged IPA - I get what they are trying to do, muting the hops with the aging....nice beer keep the hops!
2) The Bruery Fruet - Old ale 15.5% Happy 4th anniversary done!
3) Dogfish Head - Urkontinent - Dubbel 8.1% - One of their better offerings I think. Part of their historical series. Nice chocolate flavor to this. To me the maybe more of a porter?
4) Dogfish Head - Positive Contact - 9.0% - A wheat beer brewed with Apples. Very similar to a Tripel. Glad I didn't spend money on the box set with the record though!
5) Sierra Nevada - Brux - about 8% or so. Wild ale brewed in conjunction with Russian River. Nicely dry have a bottle for the cellar but may just scarf fresh!