1) Clown Shoes - Miracle - IPA - 5.5% American IPA - Nice IPA would I buy it again...most likely not.
2) Cisco Brewers - Monomoy Kriek - Sour yes!
3) Central Waters - Peruvian Morning - 8.5% - A bourbon barrel aged stout that is unfortunately infected. Get the coffee and a bit of green apple. Still better than bud.
4) Founders Brewing - Frangelic Mountain Brown - 9.0% - Coffee beer (bown ale) flavored with hazelnut. The alcohol is very well hidden. Not much of a fan of this though.
5) Rogue - Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale - 5.6% Very strange beer - Supposed to be about some doughnut shop in Oregon. Cool bottle though.
6) Captain Lawrence - Rosso e Marrone - 10% -Flanders Oud Bruin...Fantastic sour...actually very outstanding. Can't say enough about this.
7) New Belgium - Tart Lychee - done