1) Karbach - Hopadillo - American IPA - I like this nice amber color floral nose mild hop bite.
2) Great Divide - 18th Anniversary Wood Aged DIPA - I got wood, heh!
3) Stone Brewing - 10th Anniversary Ruination - The hops used are the one's that taste like onions #fail.
4) Karbach - Rodeo Clown - Another Texas beer...good but too malty! Where's the hops!
5) Captain Lawrence - Mother Barrel Select - 14% - They have this big old barrel outside of the new brewery location in Elmsford. They aged their Nor'Easter in this barrel for about a year. Result...nice sour at 15% perfect almost ending to a summers day.
6) Midnight Sun - Panty Peeler -Tripel ale clecking in at 8.75% - Nice spice and nice sentiment!