Alright I need to get back to the proprities in hand!
1) Avery Brewing Co - 19 - Belgian Style Tripel - 8.2% - Smell is fantastic, love the bubblegum nose and flavor. Color is a light orange with a little frothy head. Curious as to what they do next year. Bet it will be some sorth of bourbon barrel stout.
2) Port Brewing - Hot Rocks Lager - 6.5% - Euro Dark Lager - I like it just don't understand the style.
3) DC Brau - Penn Quarter Porter - 5.5% - Very solid! Go to the next level and brew a solid stout!
4) Slumbrew - Imperial Cream ale - yep!
5) Freetail Brewing Co. - Pale Tail - 5.5% - Nice American Pale Ale - Good way to start off the afternoon. This is from Texas....have some really interesting stuff from Texas coming up!
6) Firestone Walker - Wookey Jack - Black Rye IPA - This is nice and very easily drinkable. I think this is one of the better Black IPA's going.
7) Central Waters - Bourbon Barrel Barleywine 11.5% - Wow this is a big 'un! Vanilla & Butterscotch abound! Dangerously drinkable!
8) Foothills Brewing - Barrel Aged Peoples Porter - 6.0% - Nice Barrel aged beer from NC. The bourbon adds a nice nice sweetness to this well done!
8) Jack's Abby - Maibock Hurts like Helles 6.5% - Framingham Trip shortly!