Right to it.....
1) Great Divide Belgian Style Yeti - 9.5% - Nice kind of low on the phenol. Still a nice sipper! Bottled on date says 7/19 so very fresh!
2) Dark Horse Brewing - Plead the Fifth Imperial Stout - 12% - Coffee and Chocolate overload. Big time boozy flavor. In your face. This will take a while. Are we sure this is not bourbon barrel aged?
3) Dark Horse Brewing - Reserve Special Black Bier Ale - 8.5% - Not a stout, not a porter so I guess this is a strong ale give the ABV. These guys brew some monters! A bit smokey with a nice sweet finish.
4) Coastal Extreme Brewing - Newport Storm '10 - Black IPA - 12% - I didn't realize that this annual release was of a different style. The 07 was a barleywine and this is a black IPA. Tasty but maybe a bit syrupy. Nice for a rainy Sunday?
5) Olde Burnside Brewing - Ten Penny Ale - Reserve - 9.3% - Nice for a scotch ale. Not my style though.