Might not be a lot of activity so I figured I'd combine midweek and weekend!
1) Olde Burnside - Penny Weiz Ale - 5.3% - Nice light wheat beer....mostly citrus with a little bit of a nutty finish. Check out their website, they have a couple of interesting releases coming up.
Bluefish rain out
2) Avery Brewing - 18 Anniversary - Dry hopped Rye Saison - Pretty tasty, get the spiciness with the dry hops. Not bad at all. Had to pick up in NY as Avery doesn't do Connecticut distro any more.
3) Stone Brewing - Japanese Green Tea - IPA - 9.2% - Man that is sneaky on the ABV. A lot of conflicting opinions on BA. I like this, a nice floral hop beginning wit a little tea at the end!
4) The Bruery - Batch 300 Tripel - 8.2% - A Tripel brewed with Citra, wow! Hell of an IPA even though the call it a Tripel!
5) Berkshire Brewing - 7.0% - Dark Wheat Beer - Interesting, not quite sure what a dark wheat beer is. Kind of a brown ale?