- Rochefort 10 - I pretty much have no interest in Europe as a vacation destination. That said I may make an exception for Belgium. Adam said this was the best beer he has had and he is right.
- Pranqster Belgian Style Golden Ale - Eh! Not that impressed, will finish the 4 pack though.
- Gouden Carolus Triple - Too perfumey!
- Monster Brooklyn Brewery Barleywine Style Ale. I was really disappointed with my first foray into barley wines via BigFoot. This is great though. Am considering a field trip to the Brooklyn Brewery.
- Smuttynose IPA - Very mild, nice change of pace from these heavier beers.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Adam posts this on a trip I remember well. My first visit to Cooperstown and I went to the Ommegang brewery to pick up some refreshments for the boys. I have been experimenting with a lot of Belgians (and other beers) and figured I would ramble on the subject: