1) Captain Lawrence - Winter Ale about 6% or so. Malt with a little (as in very) spice. Not bad for a $10 64 oz. growler!
Might have found the way...I hate blogger!
2) Southport Brewing - Big Chill - 9% - Winter Warmer, had this on tap in BPT of all places very nice beer. Some chocolate notes and easily drinkable!
3) New Glarus - Enigma - Fruit/Vegetable Beer - Around 5.5% or So - Cherry Ale - Light Lambic I guess - Pretty tasty - With the Cherry you get some slight spice and vanilla. Glad to have tried.
4) New Glarus - Apple Ale - Even better than the above. Better than cider, just a slight hint of clove! Outstanding!
5) Black Diamond - Bourbon Barrel Aged Grand Cru - 9.0% - Says it is a Dubbel but to me a winter warmer because of the chocolate taste. Not bad for (if I remember) a reasonably cheap price!