May do this in several stages...who knows!
1) Karbach Brewing - Yule Shoot your Eye Out - Winter Warmer 8% - I guess a Winter Warmer is a brown ale with spices. I do like the style though and this does not dissapoint. Karbach is from Texas and the label is funny, kind of based on the Christmas Story movie, a picture of the leg lamp is on the label etc. Have a bourbon barrel aged version coming shortly!
2) Clown Shoes - Porcine Unidragon - RIS BB aged 12.5% - I logged this but I think I passed out...trying to get things in order. By the way I know why I passed out!
3) Smuttynose - Zinneke - Belgian Style Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels - Don't get much of the expected bananna yeast tice but a load of cherry. No bourbon to speak of.
4) Foothills Brewing - Peoples Porter - 6.0% - Nice English Porter, a tad hoppy!
5) Maine Beer Company - King Titus - American Porter - 7.5% - Guy at Decicco's told me as good as HF Everett...no! Still good though!
6) Charter Oak Brewing - 1687 Brown Ale - Not bad contract brewed
7) St. Arnolds - Pumpkinator - Abv ??? - Might have kicked my ass!