Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sign that the Apocalypse is on us Part 4 million

On my way out west, I was bored with the stuff on my Ipod. As I drove through the corn fields of Indiana, I decided to listen to some country music and actually got into it. Have just recently purchased:

As Good As I Once Was - Toby Keith
Watching You - Rodney Atkins
Wrapped - George Strait
She's in Love with the Boy - Trisha Yearwood
Lucky Man - Montgomery Gentry

I need to find a song, I swear to God this is in the lyrics...."I want to check you for ticks!"

Ah well, It's better than watching the Yankees.

1 comment:

Adam said...

that song about ticks is called ticks by brad paisley....pop country's answer to john mayer.you should,nay,you need to get "straight to hell" by hank williams III.the greeatest country album of the new millenium!